Comments: Bill Clinton Has One Last Golden Opportunity to Screw America

Will Congress, and by inference ALL of America, spit or swallow?

Posted by Mike Meyer at October 16, 2012 05:05 PM

swallow

Posted by Susan at October 16, 2012 07:28 PM

Clinton recently recommended Libya open themselves up to Wal-Mart at the same time Obama called for stiff tariffs on solar panel imports. Although I should be looking forward, not backward, Clinton also quoted this insane idea that powerful strangers are working in your interest without your knowledge of it. This was from a book, he said, called the "the theory of everything," and maybe gives some context to the Orwellian phrase "thought leader."

As Fred once said to Barney, nothing like a pure white filter on your Winston.

Posted by Lewis at October 17, 2012 05:54 AM

dont forget welfare reform

Posted by frankenduf at October 17, 2012 09:03 AM

George Carlin: It's a big club, and you're not in it....They want your social security, and they'll get it too.

Posted by Freddy el Desfibradddor at October 17, 2012 09:42 AM

SAVE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY, call John Boehner @ 1-202-225-0600, voice YOUR concerns. Neither candidate will will fight for the benefits for which YOU PAID.

Posted by Mike Meyer at October 17, 2012 11:05 AM

Clinton is awful, of course.

Even so, there is very little *there* there in those comments with Ryan.

Not saying I am optimistic about what would devolve from Clinton involvement as per Joel Johnson & NY Magazines fond wishes...

It would surely be a debacle for the American people...

But the TPM link really is a thin gruel in support of the (nevertheless almost certainly correct) idea that Clinton would love to murder SS and Medicaid, er I mean "tackle entitlement reform."

Posted by Ear at October 18, 2012 07:25 AM

Not to be the last(and I believe I won't be), I also would like to THANK YOU for "Bill Clinton Has Another Chance To Screw America". AND I'd like to THANK BILL for the best damn screwing of America(me included)(Glass- Stiegel) WE evah had. Personally I look forward with anticipation to OUR next encounter as WE ain't been fucked enough it seems. THAT Bill---that ole dog will hump anything that's still breathing.

Posted by Mike Meyer at October 22, 2012 01:07 PM