Comments: Scott Walker, Sultan of Wisconsin

WHAT IS the matter with these fools?
They need to participate ( obligatory ) in the UN Global Conversation on Human Rights ( OF COURSE, they have not read the US constitution ). MAY be, they will learn something....
Gosh, I can not understand how these characters end up as elected officials!!!!

here

Posted by Rupa Shah at December 7, 2011 10:30 AM

"I can't understand how these characters end up as elected officials." Just go out and meet the people, uhh.. Corporations that put them there. Drum roll, Kock brothers, Target, Wal Mart the list goes on.

Posted by knowdoubt at December 7, 2011 12:35 PM

The Sultan of Wisconsin?

Posted by N E at December 7, 2011 01:38 PM

$50 an hour???

Posted by brian at December 7, 2011 02:01 PM

"costs for 'police officers' from outside agencies would depend on the costs billed to the state"- wonder if outsourced brownshirts cost more and wonder if it's ironic to call for cuts in government employee pay because they're overpaid compared to the private sector

Posted by frankenduf at December 7, 2011 02:03 PM

I don't want to be the Devil's Keanu here but isn't it one thing to restrict activity within government buildings and another... anywhere at all?

I mean, I am against all this authoritarian nonsense, and the comparison is fun, but isn't it also pretty disingenuous?

Posted by LorenzoStDuBios at December 7, 2011 02:10 PM

@knowdoubt

OCCUPY VOTING STATIONS..... we demand candidates who are NOT BOUGHT by the lobbyists! OR.... we disrupt the elections! Non-violent civil disobedience for the good of the country!

Posted by Rupa Shah at December 7, 2011 02:38 PM

I'd NEVER go into the Sheridan City Hall again if I could avoid it. Since Dave Kinsey "THE MAYOR" banned me Oct 20 2009, I haven't been back since. Truth IS I believe him to be a good mayor for this city, but he's authortarian and a liberal gun control nut IMHO.

Posted by Mike Meyer at December 7, 2011 04:32 PM

Authoritarian and "Liberal gun control nut"? what am I missing here?

Posted by knowdoubt at December 7, 2011 06:10 PM

@rupa I'm ready to try anything at this point we need some grand change, sooner rather than later.

Posted by knowdoubt at December 7, 2011 06:13 PM

knowdoubt: Just my opinion, from talking to Dave. Call him and ask, mention my name and YOU2 can be banned. I ask too many questions of OUR fair officials (they'll tell U the same), so I'm somewhat understanding AND GRATRFUL for the ban. I really didn't want to go there anyway.

Posted by Mike Meyer at December 7, 2011 06:29 PM