Comments: My Twitter Feud with Jake Tapper

He actually blocked me for sending a similar criticism. Surprised he responded more than once to you!

Tapper's bias reporting aside, I think he is just worried Fox News might be his boss in the future and doesn't want to burn bridges.

Posted by Frank Chow at January 13, 2010 11:34 AM

According to his blog this is the question he asked at the White House today:

"TAPPER: On the fee for banks, without asking for any details,* how can you guarantee that this, that this fee, tax, levy, whatever it ends up being, is not passed on to consumers and they take another hit when it comes to Wall Street?"

Holey moley. He gets paid for this?

Posted by jimbo at January 13, 2010 03:45 PM

I have never seen anyone on TV ever say that a possible outcome of a proposed tax on a given business might simply be a lower profit margin, instead I've always seen it as "business will just pass that cost on to the consumer." The bias is so extreme, they ignore basic economics in order to serve the business agenda.

Posted by Tom Murphy at January 13, 2010 04:44 PM

pomegranates? i mean really!

Posted by almostinfamous at January 14, 2010 04:14 AM

exactly @ Tom Murphy! it just grinds my gears to see that particular jewel dragged out so often :)(

Posted by almostinfamous at January 14, 2010 04:17 AM

pomegranates? i mean really!

What can I tell you? I think about them constantly.

Posted by Jonathan Schwarz at January 14, 2010 06:22 AM

"...I’m talking about saying thousands of individuals who work for a media organization, do not work for a 'news organization' -- why is that appropriate for the White House to say?"

Re: if al-Manar should count: "@tinyrevolution by that i meant a fellow WH-credentialed news org."

Putting these together, it's not appropriate for the White House to critique a news organization——at least not a White House-credentialed news organization. It would seem the White House has an easy out here...

Posted by Save the Oocytes at January 15, 2010 04:41 PM

I agree that Tapper is hedging, because he's illustrated that he's perfectly suited to be a Fox News shill.

Posted by wallypip at January 17, 2010 02:33 PM

Posted by wallypip at January 17, 2010 02:33 PM

Hasn't that whore been on Fox News? I mean, before he became their champion at ABC.

Posted by Marion Delgado at January 18, 2010 07:28 PM