Comments: Just Foreign Policy Letter To Obama

I fear the evil boyars will twist and divert kind czar's good efforts anyway. It always happens.

Posted by abb1 at November 6, 2008 04:06 PM

Obama doesn't care what the plebeians think about his warmongering anymore than he cared what you thought about his support of the Bailout. The slaves were overwhelmingly against the Bailout, were ignored, and still voted for for the two stooges who pushed it through. Obomba will bomb and Liberate whomever his paymasters tell him to.

Posted by Marcus at November 7, 2008 03:54 AM

I signed about 4 petitions today mostly related to prior contributions and mailing lists, including yours.

Why not? It's literally the least I could do. :-)

It is disappointing about Rahm and Larry Summers, but I'm willing to give it a chance for at least 100 days into the administration to see what it's about.

Posted by Labiche at November 7, 2008 08:16 AM

hv: No, he'll be ABSOLUTLY no more dangerous to anybody or any special group than ANY run of the mill Democratic Sellout.

Posted by Mike Meyer at November 7, 2008 11:32 AM

Posted by Mike Meyer at November 7, 2008 11:32 AM

Well, I guess I'm convinced now! Thanks Mike Meyer, for that substantive and convincing rebuttal to my argument!

Seriously.. did you even try to read that article by Adolph Reed and try to understand the points I was making about why I think Obama is possibly even more dangerous than some run-of-the-mill corporatist Democrat?

Posted by hv at November 8, 2008 12:44 AM

hv: The problems YOU describe in this and other posts are DEMOCRATIC PARTY problems, to which Obama is tied by his party affilations. He's a TEAM player and the TEAM got him this election, he didn't do it by himself. His ideology is the DEMOCRATIC PARTY LINE, nothing he himself came up with. Every word, every angle long discussed, critiqued to the nth degree, Madison Avenue applied to politics to garner those votes, TEAM WORK. Just because he is black doesn't mean he can't be on the beam with the TEAM.

Posted by Mike Meyer at November 8, 2008 09:54 AM

Yes, Democrats like John Kerry, who are unpersuasive and uncharismatic, are much less of a danger to us. Of course, Democrats like John Kerry don't win, leaving us with the Republicans, who are more of a danger to us.

What's needed is a Democrat who's just charismatic enough to win an election, but not so charismatic that he can persuade people to do things they shouldn't do.

When you find one of those, please let me know.

Posted by SteveB at November 8, 2008 10:29 AM