Comments: We're Number One (?)

Well, ya got yer green aliens, grey aliens, and blue aliens. The greens are the evil aliens who want to probe your, never mind. The grey aliens are non-committal and could go either way but the blue aliens are the good aliens. L. Ron Hubbard is a grey alien turned blue after wearing a crystal on his tin foil hat.

Posted by Rob Payne at October 20, 2008 11:20 PM

I would have eaten the half of a goat.

Posted by Mike Meyer at October 20, 2008 11:35 PM

How the hell did you figure that out?

Posted by Cody Reisdorf at October 20, 2008 11:49 PM

How the hell did you figure that out?

Posted by Cody Reisdorf at October 20, 2008 11:50 PM

That's funny—when I searched for "ufo interview, i thought i was going to shit my pants" last week you were only number four. But you were number two the other ten times I searched for it this month.

I just found out today I'm tops for "Nader death" (I can only hope the searcher was anti-, not pro-). But my favorite hits come from the people who search for "sex ocean.com"; I'm not sure what a good hit is for that search, but I'm pretty sure I'm not it.

Posted by John Caruso at October 20, 2008 11:56 PM

a riddle inside an enigma.. wrapped in a pair of shitty pants.

Never had any horsie cack, but I did try the poochie stew.... not recommended. Who knows what it even tasted like, it's more the mental thing, ya know? One of my friends gagged before he could even get the spoon to his mouth. Even had a goat once, but I'm not sure that it had enough meat on it to eat.. I was forced to protect it from people who wanted to eat it.. yuck.

So what's the point of all this?

Anybody else find it ironic that that search points to an interview with some kind of nihilist?

Posted by tim at October 21, 2008 01:21 AM

It's not really surprising for a blurgher that's actually worked at learning to convey the ideas...

I'd be surprised if twerent.

The best thing about this site is that you weren't really surprised, were you?

Posted by Labiche at October 21, 2008 08:01 AM

Why google.ca, are you in Canada?

Posted by abb1 at October 21, 2008 02:41 PM

Why google.ca, are you in Canada?

Don't ask me, ask the people visiting here looking for information on ufo interviews and shitting your pants.

Posted by Jonathan Schwarz at October 21, 2008 02:46 PM

Ah, of course. Canadians...

Posted by abb1 at October 21, 2008 04:07 PM

When a relative of mine entered a retirement home, the brochure for new residents said (approximately) "everyone has accidents, it's how you deal with it" that determines whether you remain at the independent living level or are downgraded to the assisted living or nursing care level.

Posted by mistah charley, ph.d. at October 22, 2008 01:49 PM