Comments: Today's Nazi Comparison

Well, was it Gerson, do you think? Because he recently wrote this about Monday's no to the bailout vote in the House (my emphasis): “Though some compromise may eventually be passed,” he declares, “it is now clear that American political elites have lost the ability to quickly respond to a national challenge by imposing their collective will. What once seemed like politics as usual now seems more like the crisis of the Articles of Confederation—a weak government populated by small men. And this must be more frightening to a world dependent on American stability than any bank failure.”

Fuck that democracy shit!

Not to mention that he appears to be wrong in hindsight about the ability of the elites to "impose their collective will."

Posted by Rojo at October 4, 2008 01:59 PM

...their goal was to destroy our life substance...

I believe the correct translation from the original German is "precious bodily fluids."

Posted by John Caruso at October 4, 2008 01:59 PM

Government ownership of UR house and land, I'd say WE've passed the Nazi's and gone straight to communism. So whatever happened to "Loot the looters", and who doesn't love Uncle Joe?

Posted by Mike Meyer at October 4, 2008 02:10 PM

Every one of us must become his or her own Private Jack D. Ripper.
I will protect my precious bodily fluids, or what's left of them, against the Communazis.
I should now stop posting and communicate only in Medieval Latin with a few loyal friends.

Posted by donescobar at October 4, 2008 02:32 PM

Barry Obomba loves the Terror War too, let's not be ridiculous and pretend it's just Bush. And why not compare them to Goebbels, are Iraqi, Afghan, Somali, Lebanese, lives not worthy as much as Jewish ones, and what about the 2.5 million imprisoned in the Homeland?

Posted by Marcus at October 4, 2008 04:34 PM

You can't fight in here, this is the war room!

Posted by Monkay at October 7, 2008 01:31 AM