Comments: Dean Baker On Fed Bank Bailout

George is just emptying the Treasury for US. 9 months to go.

Posted by Mike Meyer at March 11, 2008 09:06 PM

well, I think the bailout is ill considered, but your loser buddie's explanation is painfully simplistic. again, I beg you people, stick to things of which you know something, like nazi teacups. and leave things like energy, banking, economics, history, public policy to people like me, who do actually possess expertise in these areas.

on another note, my little firecracker here continues to astonish me. every girl considers me the best, but this little girl basically has one huge rolling orgasm from start to finish, two or three times a night. oh, and Georgian food is a treat that you clowns will never experience.

Posted by xyz at March 12, 2008 07:34 AM

One thing that occurred to me around the time of the S&L scandals was that, for the rich, being able to borrow someone else's money is really just as good as having money of your own. For the rich, "loan" and "gift" are really equivalent terms, because the rules that apply to us working-class folks don't apply to them.

I'd be terrified to borrow a million dollars, for example, because I have no idea how I could pay the money back. But the rich would say, "Pay it back? What do you mean, 'pay it back'?"

Posted by SteveB at March 12, 2008 08:39 AM

seems to me the only topics in which 'xyz' possesses any special knowledge or expertise is how to stroke his dick all shiny...and that's useless to anyone but himself...

Posted by konopelli/wgg at March 12, 2008 09:25 AM

Hey xyz go Cheney yourself you fucking weasel

Posted by PR at March 12, 2008 11:46 AM

Hey xyz go Cheney yourself you fucking weasel

Honestly, what's the point of responding? Isn't it clear by now that this guy desperately craves our attention? PLEASE stop giving him what he wants. And this will be my last word on this sad subject.

Posted by SteveB at March 12, 2008 12:27 PM

For fast, fast relief from the anxiety brought on by the Federal Reserve proposal to lend $200 billion to the banks using pocket lint as collateral, I recommend reading "Making Money" by Terry Pratchett, available at fine bookstores and local libraries everywhere.

Posted by Monkay at March 12, 2008 04:59 PM

Gold hits $1000 per ounce and Carlyle Capital hits insolvency.

Posted by Mike Meyer at March 13, 2008 11:19 AM