Comments: Get Well Soon!

Even people who commit crimes against humanity need a little TLC. Shotgun Dick deserves the best care and, yes, the best prison cell we can provide for him. Or at any rate, the best impeachment and disgrace.

Posted by Scruggs at April 24, 2007 03:36 PM

We kicked him when he was up, why balk at it if he's down? DO IT NOW.

Posted by Pastor Doodah at April 24, 2007 04:21 PM

Actually, it sounds like he has a blood clot in his legs that isn't responding properly to the thinning medication. My grandfather died in a similar circumstance. Cheney's health really is precarious. I'd be willing to bet that he'll survive until Jan. 2009, though, out of spite.

Posted by JM at April 24, 2007 04:42 PM

Another day without IMPEACHMENT, FELLOW TAXPAYERS. I admit I was slobbering all night with anticipation but you'd think I should be used to disapointment by now. (I think I see where this is going, need more heat and a BIGGER hammer.)

Posted by Mike Meyer at April 24, 2007 05:23 PM

remember the debt clock? I wonder if there's a blogger with a background in medical administration is keeping track of how much money the federal gov't is spending on Dick Cheney and his assorted maladies. There are so many bloggers out there, you'd think there would be at least one doing this.

Posted by Jonathan Versen at April 24, 2007 05:58 PM

oops: ..with a background in medical administration [who] is keeping track...

Posted by Jonathan "I love grammar" Versen at April 24, 2007 05:59 PM

i think he'd look better with a peg leg, scooting around the talk shows warning of the great white existential threat

Posted by hibiscus at April 24, 2007 07:18 PM

Sure, a peg leg. He's already got that "Yarr!! ye scurvy bilge-rat" face.

Posted by saurabh at April 25, 2007 09:14 AM

That's very sweet of Kucinich, but unrealistic if he's worried that the articles of impeachment would give Cheney a heart attack or something. Cheney could get a heart attack by getting his watch strap changed.

Posted by DBK at April 25, 2007 02:29 PM