Comments: Kucinich To Introduce Articles Of Impeachment For Cheney Tomorrow

Err... what? what? Oh my god I am so on the edge of my seat! Is this going to actually happen? Is it over that Plame stuff? Does it have any teeth? Will other House Democrats support this, or will they turn camouflage red and run around like a bunch of startled lizards? Are you just going to tell me to 'wait and see'?

Posted by saurabh at April 23, 2007 05:38 PM

Are you just going to tell me to 'wait and see'?

I'm afraid so. I don't know anymore about what Kucinich is doing...though I am helping with a follow up event on Wednesday, where various prominent people are coming to DC to back Kucinich up.

Posted by Jonathan Schwarz at April 23, 2007 05:47 PM

ONLY YOU, THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER, CAN FORCE CONGRESS TO IMPEACH DEADEYE DicTRAITOR AND THE DECIDER TOGETHER. I called my Congressional Representative (Barbara Cubin) concerning IMPEACHMENT, now it's your turn to call yours.

Posted by Mike Meyer at April 23, 2007 08:13 PM

How does this work?
If Cheney gets impeached, then what?
Dubya steps down to become VP and his personal advisor, Jesus Christ, takes over?

Kucinich/Schwarz-08!!!

Posted by Bernard Chazelle at April 23, 2007 10:08 PM

Yup, I looked in the news as well to see if there was any mention, hardly a bleep, hardly a surprise.

Posted by rob payne at April 23, 2007 11:33 PM

I've got to agree. I'm a big fan of Kucinich, and I find it a rare topic where I would not support his position. The fact is, though, Kucinich could run around D.C. with with photocopies of Cheney's Faustian soul-contract and the only wide spread media mention of it would be that he's a vegitarian--until a late night host makes a "short" joke, too.

Posted by Kallisti at April 24, 2007 07:58 AM

Kuchie can't do shit and it blows. The End.

Posted by at April 24, 2007 12:54 PM

DARTH CHENEY
don't make me destroy you. dennis, join me and i will complete your training. with our combined strength we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the little, silly galaxy.

DENNIS KUCINICHWALKER
i'll never join you!

DARTH CHENEY
if you only knew the power of the unitary executive. obi-george mcgovernobi never told you what happened to your father.

DENNIS KUCINICHWALKER
he told me enough! he told me you killed him!

DARTH CHENEY
no! i am your father.

DENNIS KUCINICHWALKER
no — that's not true! that's impossible! you're only five years older than i am!

Posted by hibiscus at April 24, 2007 02:37 PM

DARTH CHENEY
oops, sorry. bad intel.

Posted by hibiscus at April 24, 2007 02:43 PM

Funny stuff, hibiscus.

Unfortunately, Kuchie won't go far. Most of the House Dems served on the OJ jury. They claim that the bloody glove just isn't enough.

Posted by Paul Avery at April 24, 2007 10:24 PM