Comments: No Surprise

Ohmygod, she's the new Katherine Harris

Posted by bobbo at February 23, 2007 03:32 PM

Florine in the water. (and chewing paint of the window sill). When I was a kid, in grade school they said that florine in the water would make people crazy. I think the data on those studies needs to be revisited, cause it looks like the whole country has lost its damn mind. ( the map would have looked a lot better if he'd used the giant box of crayola crayons.)

Posted by Mike Meyer at February 23, 2007 08:45 PM

Surely the evil librul media have dubbed the voice of the eminent Congressperson. I mean, there's no referent for the "they" which is sprinkled throughout this deception. It can't be Iran, Iran is not a plural noun. No one deemed fit for national office would make such an elemental mistake in the Mother Tongue. Even were one to ignore the third-grade-level grammar error, it couldn't be the Iranians, anyway. Northwestern Iraq is Sunni/Baathist/Arab territory..., unless the magnetic poles have flipped and now east is west and north south. And it couldn't be the deciders in the Maliki government. That government is our ally in the Holy War on Terrism. (That transubstantiation was the goal and result of our noble invasion - that and revenge for the Iraqis ordering 9/11; and the magic WMDs which George the Amazing made disappear.)

The only other alternative is that the good, wise people of her district have sent a flaming idiot to Congress and we all know that, in their elected officials, the American people prize intelligence above all else.

Posted by cavjam at February 24, 2007 09:15 AM

I see the gentlelady is lamenting that her words
were "misconstued."

???

Oh, perhaps she means that there may be some who believe her words are NOT the ravings of a lunatic.

Posted by at February 24, 2007 12:57 PM

That map is the gift that keeps on giving.

Posted by Jackmormon at February 24, 2007 09:27 PM

I cant say I agree with the locations, but I do believe Iraq will become a haven for terrorists if we pull out.I also think if we desert the people in the country we are just creating future terrorists.

Posted by chris at February 25, 2007 04:42 PM